COVID-19: Regular programme of COVID-19 testing in residential and nursing homes
A regular programme of COVID-19 testing for all care home residents and staff across Northern Ireland commenced on Monday 3 August 2020.
All asymptomatic residents will be tested for COVID-19 every 28 days with all asymptomatic staff tested every 7 days.
- Check Unique Organisation number (UON)
- Order kits via online portal using UON (every 28 days and one week before testing)
- Test kit Bulk registration demonstration
- Watch video on how to self-swab
- Checklist - one page overview of testing process
- how to use non-Randox test kits
- Full NI guidance booklet - Under review
- FAQ courier information
- FAQ testing in care homes
Book your courier collection by 7pm at least a day before carrying out testing here.
- Link to overview of process-link to follow
- Contact 119 for ongoing support or email email@example.com if this service does not resolve your query.
Privacy information on COVID-19 testing can be found here.