Drug and alcohol directories of services

DACTs services

If you're concerned about your own or someone else's drinking, speak to your GP, who may refer you to a specialist agency.

There are a range of services available across Northern Ireland that provide advice and support.

For a list of services operating in your local area click here


Web link www.drugsandalcoholni.info
Target group
General public and health professionals