If you have symptoms you can get tested for COVID-19
- Everyone must help stop coronavirus spreading.
- If you go outside stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people.
- Groups of up to 30 people who do not share a household can meet outdoors, maintaining social distancing.
- Groups of up to 6 people who do not share a household can meet indoors, maintaining social distancing.
- Avoid touching your face and wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- You can spread the virus even if you don't have symptoms.
Please note external websites may be currently updating.