Following an increase in coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, additional restrictions have been introduced for people living in Northern Ireland. These are aimed at limiting the chances for the virus to spread between households.
You should not allow:
- people you do not live with into your home, except for for bubbling with one other household and certain other exemptions.
- more than six people to gather in your garden (not including children aged 12 or under), from no more than two households.
Everyone can also help stop COVID-19 spreading by:
- Avoiding touching your face and washing your hands as soon as you get home.
- If you go outside stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people.
- Wearing a face mask in enclosed spaces where social distancing is not possible.
Remember, you can spread the virus even if you don't have symptoms.
Please note external websites may be currently updating.