COVID-19: Information for schools and pupils
COVID-19 in school settings
Advice on COVID-19 in schools, colleges and universities is available here.
The PHA works closely with the Education Authority to assist schools and pre-schools in managing their response to cases and clusters of COVID-19 within the school setting.
Guidance for HSC staff on moving safely within and between educational settings is available here.
StopCOVID NI app for 11-17 year olds
This app really helps our health service. It can also help prevent further lockdowns and keep schools open. Most people spreading the virus don’t even know they have it. So the more people using the app, the more lives we save, including the lives of people we love. Let’s all keep doing our bit to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Download ‘StopCOVID NI’ from your app store now.
StopCOVID NI social media videos for 11-17 year olds:
- #1 Protecting your family and friends is in your hands
- #2 The StopCOVID NI app won’t drain your battery
- #3 The app will never know or share your identity or location
- #4 How to use StopCOVID NI if your child has the app and tests positive
- #5 The StopCOVID NI app could help avoid further lockdowns