Planning and Corporate Services
The Planning and Operational Services function (Operations directorate) is responsible for;
- Ensuring the provision of comprehensive planning, performance, governance and operational services across the PHA.
- The effective operation of the corporate business and associated performance management functions within the PHA
- Specifying, securing, monitoring and quality assuring a range of financial, human resource, equality and related services delivered by BSO and HSCB through service and budget agreements.
- Ensuring proper governance and probity arrangements are in place and maintained within the PHA, in respect of relationships with other statutory, voluntary and community private partners.
- Providing strategic leadership to the development of partnerships with local government and to the implementation of joint working pilots and longer term arrangements to support partnerships in the development of community plans.
- Developing agreed processes with HSCB for the joint commissioning plan outlining the use of PHA functions to improve and protect health and wellbeing.
Planning and Operational Services will keep under review all aspects of:
- Equality and diversity;
- Human resources;
- Information governance;
- Corporate Governance;
- Information and communication technology (ICT);
- Legal services;
- Policy development and planning;
- Risk management;
- PHA Board and Committee management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Facilities management and health and safety
- Performance monitoring